Goad playing the W-League final for Melbourne City in 2016
|Full name||Beatrice Southby Goad|
|Date of birth||31 May 1997|
|Place of birth||Melbourne, Australia|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Playing position||Central Midfielder / Attacking Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 November 2016.
Beatrice "Beattie" Southby Goad (born 31 May 1997) is an Australian footballer, who currently plays for Stanford University. Previously, she has played in the Australian W-League for Melbourne Victory and Melbourne City.
In February 2016, following a stellar season with Melbourne City and enjoying academic success, earning a place in the top 1% of students in Victoria, Goad joined Stanford University on a four-year program.
- Davutovic, David (22 February 2014). "Beattie Goad juggles year 11 studies and an appearance in W-League grand final". Herald Sun. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- Farris, Emma (11 October 2015). "Elite athlete and year 12 student ... up there on the stressometer". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- Ng, Tomasz (26 February 2014). "Goad: I feel so privileged". The Corner Flag. Retrieved 5 December 2015.
- "City Announces Four New W-League Signings". 4 September 2015.
- "Beattie Goad signs with NCAA Division 1 Stanford University". The Women's Game. 23 February 2016.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|