Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Belgium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belgium is a country in Europe.
Belgium may also refer to:
- United States of Belgium, an antecedent to modern Belgium
- Belgium, Illinois, United States
- Belgium, West Virginia, United States
- Belgium, Wisconsin, United States
- Belgium (town), Wisconsin, United States
- Belgium Township, Polk County, Minnesota, United States
- "Belgium", a song by Bowling for Soup
- A fictional curse word in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- SS Belgique, one of the names of the ship SS Hoxie
- Belgium, a temporary renaming of the Belgian beer brand Jupiler in support of the Belgium national football team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belgium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.