Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Belgium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belgium is a country in Europe.
Belgium may also refer to:
- United States of Belgium, an antecedent to modern Belgium
- Belgium, Illinois, United States
- Belgium, West Virginia, United States
- Belgium, Wisconsin, United States
- Belgium (town), Wisconsin, United States
- Belgium Township, Polk County, Minnesota, United States
- "Belgium", a song by Bowling for Soup
- A fictional curse word in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- SS Belgique, one of the names of the ship SS Hoxie
- Belgium, a temporary renaming of the Belgian beer brand Jupiler in support of the Belgium national football team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belgium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.