Bella Vista, Buenos Aires
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Bella Vista, Buenos Aires|
San Alfonso convent
|Greater Buenos Aires|
|Elevation||19 m (62 ft)|
|Population (2001 census [INDEC])|
|CPA Base||B 1661|
|Area code(s)||+54 11|
Bella Vista is a localidad (district) in San Miguel Partido which lies at the northwest part of Greater Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina. Bella Vista is a prosperous residential area, with a small but dynamic commercial zone.
Bella Vista is located at 30 km from Buenos Aires city central business district. It can be reached by car through AU Panamericana or AU del Oeste and AU del Buen Ayre or through routes: 8 (national route), 201 and 23 (both "provinciales"). Another way to go to Bella Vista is by train, through the ex lines "San Martin" and "General Urquiza".
People from Bella Vista are called "Bellavistenses"
Bella Vista has a sub-tropical climate with warm humid summers and mild wet winters. Typical summer maxima range from 27 °C to 33 °C. In winter, maxima are between 11 °C and 17 °C.
- Barrio Rafael Obligado
- Lomas de Mariló
- Hogar Obrero o Ferroviario
- Barrio Ingeniero Matías Gandulfo
- Barrio Pasman
Bus Lines and Train Stations
Bella Vista has numerous bus lines running through the center and is served with several stations by the Ex San Martin and Ex Urquiza commuter railroad lines, which provide easy access to the capital.
Bella Vista train stations are:
- Bella Vista (Ex Linea San Martin)
- Barrufaldi (Ex linea Urquiza)
- Capitan Lozano (Ex linea Urquiza)
- Tte. Agneta (Ex linea Urquiza)
- Campo de Mayo (Ex linea Urquiza)
Bella Vista is home to a branch of the Universidad de Salta.
State schools include:
- Escuela N° 3 (Primary School)
- Escuela Gral. San Martin (Primary School)
- Adolfo Sourdeaux (Mercadito) (Secondary School)
Private schools include:
- Aberdare College (Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School) http://aberdare.com.ar
- Colegio Almafuerte (Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School)
- Colegio Las Marias
- Colegio San Alfonso (Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School)
- Colegio Santa Ethnea (Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School) http://colegiosantaethnea.com.ar
- Colegio Santos Padres
- Escuela Modelo de Bella Vista (Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School)
- Glasgow College (Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School)
- Hogar Escuela Ezpeleta
- Instituto Manuel Dorrego. Barrio Obligado. Bella Vista.(Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary School) http://www.institutodorrego.edu.ar
- Colegio Ezpeleta (Roman Catholic Church)
- Santa Ana (Roman Catholic Church)
- San Francisco Solano (Roman Catholic Church)
- Pio X (Roman Catholic Church)
- Ex Colegio Don Jaime (Roman Catholic Church)
- Air Liquid Argentina S.A.
- Allied Domecq Argentina S.A.
- Extra Plack
- Extra Porch
- Dunlop Argentina S.A.
- La Strada
- La Milagrosa
- Praxair S.A.
Notable Bella Vista People
- Rodolfo Zapata (popular folk music singer)
- Rodolfo Zapata (soccer coach)
- Nidia Scolari (international yoga master)
- Las trillizas de oro
- Carolina Manfroni
- Autopista Ingeniero Pascual Palazzo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bella Vista, Buenos Aires.|