Bement Township, Piatt County, Illinois
Location in Piatt County
Piatt County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||48.32 sq mi (125.1 km2)|
|• Land||48.32 sq mi (125.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||669 ft (204 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||1,857|
|• Density||39.2/sq mi (15.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 48.32 square miles (125.1 km2), all land.
Cities and towns
- Monticello Township (north)
- Colfax Township, Champaign County (northeast)
- Sadorus Township, Champaign County (east)
- Garrett Township, Douglas County (southeast)
- Unity Township (south)
- Cerro Gordo Township (southwest)
- Willow Branch Township (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Bement.
Airports and landing strips
- Bartram Landing Strip
- Kirwan Landing Strip
- Triple Creek Airport
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.