Cerro Gordo Township, Piatt County, Illinois
|Cerro Gordo Township|
Location in Piatt County
Piatt County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||60.26 sq mi (156.1 km2)|
|• Land||60.26 sq mi (156.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||1,999|
|• Density||34/sq mi (13/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 60.26 square miles (156.1 km2), all land.
Cities and towns
- Willow Branch Township (north)
- Bement Township (northeast)
- Unity Township (east)
- Lovington Township, Moultrie County (south)
- Dora Township, Moultrie County (southwest)
- Long Creek Township, Macon County (west)
- Oakley Township, Macon County (west)
The township contains four cemeteries: Cerro Gordo, Clover, County and LaPlace.
Airports and landing strips
- White Landing Strip
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.