|Full name||Benjamin Robert Vincent Fenton|
|Date of birth||10 October 1918|
|Place of birth||West Ham, England|
|Date of death||29 July 2000(aged 81)|
|Place of death||Poole, England|
|Playing position||Wing half|
|1935–1937||West Ham United|
|1937–1939||West Ham United||21||(9)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Benjamin Robert Vincent Fenton (10 October 1918 – 29 July 2000) was an English professional football player and manager.
Fenton signed for Colchester Town in 1934, moving to West Ham United a year later. Fenton made his professional debut for West Ham United on 9 October 1937, playing alongside his older brother Ted, as an inside forward in a match against Fulham.
- "Benny Fenton". Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- The Association of Football Statisticians
- McDonald, Tony (2007). West Ham United: The Managers. Football World. p. 28. ISBN 978-0-9551176-9-5.
- Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database profile
- West Ham Stats profile
- Benny Fenton management career statistics at Soccerbase
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1910s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|