From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bere may refer to:
- Bere, Botswana, a village
- Béré, Burkina Faso, a city
- Bere Department, Burkina Faso
- Béré Region, Woroba District, Ivory Coast
- Bere Bay, Nunavut, Canada
- Early name for the village of Beercrocombe in Somerset, England
- Alternative spelling for Beer, Somerset in Aller, Somerset, England
- Forest of Bere, Hampshire, England
- Bere or Beara peninsula, Ireland
- Bere, the Hungarian name for Berea village, Ciumești Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.