Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bernadotte may refer to:
- House of Bernadotte, the royal family of Sweden
- Jean Baptiste Jules Bernadotte French Jacobin leader, later French Marshal, later King Charles XIV of Sweden and founder of the House of Bernadotte
- Estelle Bernadotte, wife of Folke Bernadotte
- Folke Bernadotte, Swedish statesman
- Bernadotte Everly Schmitt, American historian
- United States
- Bernadotte, Illinois
- Bernadotte, Minnesota
- Bernadotte Township, Fulton County, Illinois
- Bernadotte Township, Nicollet County, Minnesota
- Bernadotte Bridge, a historical bridge in Illinois
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bernadotte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.