Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bernadotte may refer to:
- House of Bernadotte, the royal family of Sweden
- Jean Baptiste Jules Bernadotte French Jacobin leader, later French Marshal, later King Charles XIV of Sweden and founder of the House of Bernadotte
- Estelle Bernadotte, wife of Folke Bernadotte
- Folke Bernadotte, Swedish statesman
- Bernadotte Everly Schmitt, American historian
Places in the United States
- Bernadotte, Illinois
- Bernadotte, Minnesota
- Bernadotte Township, Fulton County, Illinois
- Bernadotte Township, Nicollet County, Minnesota
- Bernadotte Bridge, a historical bridge in Illinois
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bernadotte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.