Beykoz 1908 S.K.D.
|Full name||Beykoz 1908 Spor Kulübü Derneği|
|Nickname(s)||Boğazın Yargıçları (The Judges of the Bosphorus)|
|Founded||September 20, 1908
as Mümeresat-i Bedenye Şubesi
|Website||Club home page|
The club was founded as Mümeresat-i Bedenye Şubesi, and was renamed Beykoz Şark İdman Yurdu in 1911. In the year 1921 it merged with Beykoz Zindeler İdman Yurdu and took its current name. The club's football team returned to the TFF Second League after 17 years, at the end of the 2007 – 2008 season.
- Süper Lig: 1958–66
- 1st League: 1966–71, 1972–79, 1980–84, 1986–91
- 2nd League: 1971–72, 1979–80, 1984–86, 1991–2001, 2007–09
- 3rd League: 2001–07, 2009–11
- BAL: 2011–13
- İstanbul Super Amateur League: 2013–
- Beykoz Zindeler İdman Yurdu. Türk Futbol Tarihi vol.1. page(24). (June 1992) Türkiye Futbol Federasyonu Yayınları.
|This article about a Turkish football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|