Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biao may refer to:
- Lin Biao (1907 – 1971), Chinese communist military leader
- Liu Biao (142 – 208), Chinese warlord and the governor of Jing Province during the late Han Dynasty
- Yuen Biao (born 1957), Hong Kong-based actor
- Ban Biao (3 – 54), Chinese historian
- Fu Biao (1963 – 2005), Chinese actor
- Ma Biao (politician), Communist party politician
- Ma Biao (general), Chinese Muslim Major-General
- Mount Biao, volcanic peak in Equatorial Guinea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.