From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up biber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biber (the German word for a Beaver) may refer to:
- Biber (surname)
- Biber (submarine), a World War 2, German midget submarine
- Biber, a bridge-carrying version of the German Leopard 1 tank
- Biber (LaTeX), a BibTeX replacement for users of Biblatex
- Biber (Alp), a river in Switzerland, tributary to the Alp
- Biber (Danube), a river in Bavaria, Germany, tributary to the Danube
- Biber (Rhine), a river in Germany and Switzerland, tributary to the Rhine
- Biber, a traditional Swiss gingerbread confection
- Urfa Biber, Turkish dried pepper
- Biber salçası, paste made from chili peppers and salt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.