(Redirected from Big tobacco)
Big Tobacco is the "big five" largest global tobacco industry companies which are Philip Morris International, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, Japan Tobacco International, and China Tobacco.
- Big business
- Big Media
- Big Oil
- Big Pharma
- Big Soda
- Tobacco politics
- Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement
- James Lieck (15 January 2014). "Where There's Smoke… The 5 Richest Tobacco Companies". TheRichest.com.
- Estes, Jim (2014-10-06). "How the Big Tobacco Deal Went Bad". The New York Times. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- Master Settlement Agreement
- Big Tobacco Manufacturers
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Doward, Jamie (11 October 2015). "Revealed: how 'big tobacco' used EU rules to win health delay". The Observer. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|