Biju Mathew is an American Marxist activist. He is an Indian immigrant and a professor of the Business Administration department at Rider University (New Jersey). He is also the co-founder of the Forum of Indian Leftists (FOIL) and a member of the collective of Youth Solidarity Summer (YSS).
Mathew is also an organizer of New York Taxi Workers Alliance. He has published a book titled Taxi!: Cabs and Capitalism in New York City (The New Press). It details the taxi workers' struggles in New York City from the 1920s to the present as well as discussing New York politics and policies and their effects on the taxi industry. He is also a contributor to Rethinking Marxism.
- Hindutva For a Few Dollars a Day (author info). People's Democracy, Weekly Organ of the Communist Party of India (Marxist)
- NY Radio Station Axes Two Leftist Producers, Arun Venugopal, April 9, 2001, rediff.com - NEWS
- Taxi Workers Alliance
- Biju Mathew, Taxi! Cabs and Capitalism in New York City. (Book review), Walby, Kevin, Labour/Le Travail, September 22, 2007
- Cabs and Capitalism in New York City
- Rethinking Marxism, Volume 12, Number 3, p. 1 (2000)