|Followed by||Binti: The Night Masquerade|
Binti: Home is a science fiction novella written by Nnedi Okorafor. The novella was published in 2017 by Tor.com. Binti: Home is the sequel to Okorafor's Binti from 2015, and is followed by Binti: The Night Masquerade, published in 2018.
Binti, a young Himba woman from Earth, returns home to face her family and elders after her first year at the off-world Oomza University.
Amal El-Mohtar, reviewing the novella for NPR, and Catherine Grant who reviewed it for the New York Journal of Books, both praised Okorafor's writing and her flouting of genre boundaries, but found the cliffhanger ending somewhat unsatisfying.
- "Binti: A Novella Series | Nnedi Okorafor". www.nnedi.com. Archived from the original on 2017-03-01. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "Binti". Tor.com. 2015-08-17. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "Binti: The Night Masquerade | Nnedi Okorafor | Macmillan". US Macmillan. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- El-Mohtar, Amal (4 February 2017). "A Spacefarer's Next Great Adventure Begins At 'Home'". NPR. Retrieved 22 June 2019.
- Grant, Catherine. "Binti: Home". Retrieved 22 June 2019.
- "2018 Hugo Awards". World Science Fiction Society. Retrieved 22 June 2019.
- "2018 Locus Awards Finalists". Locus. 30 April 2018. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- Eddy, Cheryl. "Read an Excerpt From Nnedi Okorafor's Sequel to Her Award-Winning Space Adventure, Binti". io9. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
|This article about a 2010s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.