From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bite is a wound received from the mouth of an animal or human.
Bite or BITE may also refer to:
Related to biting
Arts and entertainment
Film, television and theatre
- Bite (show), a topless vampire show at the Stratosphere Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- BITE, an acronym for Barbican International Theatre Events at the Barbican Centre, London
- BiteTV, a Canadian television channel
- The Beast in the East, a professional wrestling event produced by WWE
- Bite (film), a 2015 horror film
- Bite (Altered Images album), 1983
- Bite (Ned's Atomic Dustbin album), 1990
- Bites (album), a 1985 album by Skinny Puppy
Science and technology
- Built-in test equipment, a concept in aviation
- BiTE, an acronym for bi-specific T-cell engagers, a class of specific modified antibodies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.