Black mamba (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up black mamba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis) is a venomous snake.
Black mamba or Black Mamba may also refer to:
- Black Mamba Anti-Poaching Unit, mostly female ranger unit founded in 2013 with the purpose of protecting wildlife in South Africa
- Black Mamba (group), an anti-terrorism group in Uganda
People with the nickname
- Kobe Bryant (born 1978), American basketball player
- Roger Mayweather (born 1961), American boxer
- Kultar Gill (born 1979), Indian-Canadian mixed martial artist
- De'Anthony Thomas (born 1993), American football player
- John Butler Walden (1939–2002), Tanzanian military officer
- Black Mamba (comics) (alias Tanya Sealy), a fictional supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Black Mamba (roller coaster), a ride in German amusement park Phantasialand
- Code name of Beatrix Kiddo, a fictional character in the film Kill Bill
- Black Mamba (film), a 1974 horror film
- Black Mamba, a 2008 album by Mani Spinx
- "Black Mamba", song from Almost Here
- A UK brand name for a synthetic cannabinoid
- A nickname for the roadster bicycle in parts of East Africa
- One of the flavors of the energy drink Venom Energy, manufactured by Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black mamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.