Black mamba (disambiguation)
The black mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis) is a venomous snake.
Black mamba or Black Mamba may also refer to:
- Basketball player Kobe Bryant
- Boxer Roger Mayweather
- Martial artist Kultar Gill
- University of Oregon football player De'Anthony Thomas
- A UK brand name for a synthetic cannabinoid
- Swazi prince Nkosinathi Thwala
- Black Mamba (album), a 2008 album by Mani Spinx
- Black Mamba (comics) (alias Tanya Sealy), a fictional supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Black Mamba (group), an anti-terrorism group in Uganda
- Black Mamba (roller coaster), a ride in German amusement park Phantasialand
- Code name of Beatrix Kiddo, a fictional character in the film Kill Bill
- Name for a recreational drug based on Turnera diffusa
- One of the flavors of the energy drink Venom Energy, manufactured by Dr Pepper/Seven Up Inc.
- Black Mamba Anti-Poaching Unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black mamba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.