|• Total||1.530 sq mi (3.96 km2)|
|• Land||1.484 sq mi (3.84 km2)|
|• Water||0.046 sq mi (0.12 km2)|
|Elevation||2,287 ft (697 m)|
|• Density||170/sq mi (66/km2)|
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
|GNIS feature ID||396151|
Blanchard is an unincorporated census-designated place in Bonner County, Idaho, United States. Blanchard is located on Idaho State Highway 41 6.5 miles (10.5 km) northwest of Spirit Lake. Blanchard has a post office with ZIP code 83804. As of the 2010 census, its population was 261.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Blanchard, Idaho
- ZIP Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
- Tudehope, Scott (Aug 25, 1980). "Naming towns in pioneer days was fast, easy - and personal". Spokane Daily Chronicle. p. 5. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- "Bonner County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
|This Idaho location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|