From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Block vote)
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Block voting, while unrelated titles should be moved to Block voting (disambiguation).||
Block voting or Bloc voting may refer to:
- Plurality-at-large voting, a voting system with multiple winners and a checkbox ballot
- Preferential block voting, a voting system with multiple winners and a preferential ballot
- General ticket, a voting system with connected multiple winners
- voting bloc, A voting bloc is a group of voters that are strongly motivated by a specific common concern
- Approval voting, Approval voting is a single-winner voting system
- Limited voting, Also called Partial block vote is a voting system in which electors have fewer votes than there are positions available
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix