Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||June 2006, BST Studios|
|Label||Norma Evangelium Diaboli|
The Ajna Offensive (US)
|Producer||Sebastien "BST" Tuvi|
- Rot - 5:36
- Cyklik Torture - 3:40 (Lyrics: Nornagest)
- Control and Abuse - 5:34
- Colliding in Ashes - 5:10
- Words as Weapons - 6:27
- Here Is Punishment - 3:29
- Gates to the Outside - 3:27 (Lyrics: Drakh)
- Blood Libels - 9:39
- Track 1 is depicted on the back cover as a symbol resembling the alchemical symbol for putrefaction. In the booklet it is denoted by the same symbol together with the title "Everything Great Is Built Upon Sorrow". The song is otherwise (as likely is the symbol) referred to as "Rot" by the band.
- Track 2 is titled "Cyklic Torture" on back cover, in booklet it appears as entered.
- Track 7 is titled as "The Walking" in booklet.
- Track 8.1 duration refers to entire track 8.
- Track 8.2, the outro of the album at the end of track 8, consists of a cover of "Sono L'Antechristo" by Diamanda Galás, and is cross-faded in from "Blood Libels" from 6:18 on. It is unmentioned in the track listing on the release, but referred to in the credit prints.
- MkM: Vocals
- Set: Guitars
- LSK: Bass
- ZVN: Drums
|This 2000s black metal album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|