Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A boat is a nautical craft of modest size.
Boat may also refer to:
- Ship, a larger water vessel
- Submarine, a vessel capable of underwater travel
- The members of a crew in the sport of rowing
- BOAT, an American indie rock band
- Boat (2007 film), a 2007 short film directed by David Lynch
- Boat (2009 film), a Japanese-South Korean film
- Das Boot, German for The Boat, a 1981 feature film directed by Wolfgang Petersen, adapted from a novel of the same name by Lothar-Günther Buchheim.
- "The Boat" (song), single release of the title theme to the Wolfgang Petersen film, in Germany released as "Das Boot"
- The Boat (film), a 1921 film starring Buster Keaton
- As a part of some placenames where there is or was a rowing boat used as a ferry
- Boat, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Boat Branch, a stream in Tennessee
- BOAT, or Byway Open to All Traffic in England & Wales
- Boat, a slang term shortened from the phrase Fresh off the boat for newly arrived immigrants
- Boat conformation, a conformation of cyclohexane
- Billy Boat Motorsports
- Sauce boat, a type of pitcher
- Bug Out Altoids Tin, a type of miniature survival kit
- Full house (poker), a type of poker hand
- Boat, a trade reporting platform owned by Markit Group Limited
- Slang for "face" in cockney rhyming slang
- The Boat refers to the Vernon C. Bain Correctional Center which is a floating barge turned Prison in New York City.
- The Boats was an ancient method of execution also known as scaphism.
- Boat (drawing), some geometric patterns that introduced by Hamid Naderi Yeganeh
- Boat, a container for incense used in Christian liturgies.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.