From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up boat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A boat is a nautical craft of modest size.
Boat may also refer to:
- Ship, a larger water vessel
- Submarine, a vessel capable of underwater travel
- The members of a crew in the sport of rowing
- BOAT, an American indie rock band
- Boat (2007 film), a 2007 short film directed by David Lynch
- Boat (2009 film), a Japanese-South Korean film
- Das Boot, German for The Boat, a 1981 feature film directed by Wolfgang Petersen, adapted from a novel of the same name by Lothar-Günther Buchheim.
- "The Boat" (song), single release of the title theme to the Wolfgang Petersen film, in Germany released as "Das Boot"
- The Boat (film), a 1921 film starring Buster Keaton
- As a part of some placenames where there is or was a rowing boat used as a ferry
- Boat, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Boat Branch, a stream in Tennessee
- BOAT, or Byway Open to All Traffic in England & Wales
- Boat, a slang term shortened from the phrase Fresh off the boat for newly arrived immigrants
- Boat conformation, a conformation of cyclohexane
- Billy Boat Motorsports
- Sauce boat, a type of pitcher
- Bug Out Altoids Tin, a type of miniature survival kit
- Full house (poker), a type of poker hand
- Boat, a trade reporting platform owned by Markit Group Limited
- Slang for "face" in cockney rhyming slang
- The Boat refers to the Vernon C. Bain Correctional Center which is a floating barge turned Prison in New York City.
- The Boats was an ancient method of execution also known as scaphism.
- Boat (drawing), some geometric patterns that introduced by Hamid Naderi Yeganeh
- Boat, a container for incense used in Christian liturgies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.