Bobbie Thomas is the Style Editor for NBC's Today Show. She has been considered a beauty and fashion expert for over a decade, and has appeared on TV shows including E! Red Carpet coverage, Style Network's Fashion Police, The View and Wendy Williams. Her national column, "the Buzz" appeared in In Touch Weekly Magazine. Now, "Bobbie's Buzz" airs weekly on TODAY with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb.
Bobbie was born October 23, 1974, in Providence, Rhode Island, and raised bi-coastal between New England and Los Angeles. Bobbie received a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Idaho. During three years of graduate studies, Bobbie volunteered as an advocate and counselor at the Valley Trauma Center, a rape crisis treatment facility.
From FOX and CNN to VH1 and MTV, Bobbie has shared tips, tricks and Hollywood secrets with a wide audience. She has appeared on a variety of E! Entertainment specials, including their annual red-carpet Emmy, Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild, and Academy Awards coverage. She also co-hosted Fashion Police on the Style Network with Robert Verdi.
As the Style Editor of NBC's Today Show, her weekly TodayShow.com Style Buzz articles have become a popular fixture for the Fashion & Beauty section, and are often pulled to also appear on MSN.com and MSN messenger, as well as MSNBC.com's home page.
Her work with national clothing retailers has included fashion commentary for both the youth and adult market  and presently she serves as Simon Property Group's Style Expert, visiting malls across the United States and hosting events.
In 2010, Thomas signed on to lead a team of women in the "Latisse Wishes Challenge" benefitting the Make-a-Wish foundation.
Thomas dated N Sync member JC Chasez during the group's prime between 1997 and 2001. In March 2012, Thomas got engaged to lawyer, Michael Marion. The couple was married on May 31, 2013 at Kathie-Lee Gifford's home in Connecticut. On December 3, 2014, Bobbie announced that she is pregnant with her first child via IVF. The two have a long-haired chihuahua named Chica.
- NBC News
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-07-10. Retrieved 2010-02-01.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-08-26. Retrieved 2010-08-07.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12650966[permanent dead link]
- Smolinski, Julieanna. "TODAY's Bobbie Thomas is engaged!". NBC News. Retrieved June 3, 2013.
- Raphael, Rina. "Bobbie Thomas says 'I do' at Kathie Lee's home". NBC News. Retrieved June 3, 2013.
- "Bobbie Thomas Pregnant".Daily Mail, Retrieved June 05, 2015