|Genres||Noise, industrial, electronic, grindcore|
In 2005 starts the musical project Bologna Violenta by publishing the eponymous digital EP published in free download on the French label Core:Back Records. In 2006 he published his first album titled Bologna Violenta, consists of 27 tracks, in which the securities are inspired by the Italian poliziottesco movies of the 1970s. The debut album melody is completely absent, to lord it are heavy distorted guitar riffs.
In 2010 he released his second studio album, entitled Il Nuovissimo Mondo for Bar La Muerte. This album marks a significant turning point in the first style of music. The album, inspired by the "mondo-movies" such as the cult-documentary of the 1960s Mondo Cane by Paolo Cavara, and is full of quotations (expressed through the dialogues) that refer to the cynical atmosphere of these "mondo-movies," while there are also parts which makes reference to melody. After the release of Il Nuovissimo Mondo, Bologna Violenta aside for a two-year tour which counted one hundred and thirty dates not only in Italy but also abroad.
On January 27, 2012 is issued for Wallace Records, Dischi Bervisti and distributed by Audioglobe, the third studio album, Utopie e piccole soddisfazioni. The album, containing 21 tracks that are devoid of movie quotes, is characterized by a complete background noise ranging from pure classical music. Some pieces are sung: the voices are J. Randall of Agoraphobic Nosebleed and Aimone Romizi of Fast Animals And Slow Kids.
During his career, Nicola Manzan worked with many members of the Italian independent music scene. The two experiences that have given most famous were those by live sideman with Baustelle and Il Teatro degli Orrori, as a second guitarist and violinist.
- Bologna Violenta (2006)
- Il Nuovissimo Mondo (2010)
- Utopie e piccole soddisfazioni (2012)
- Uno Bianca (2014)
- "Bologna Violenta | Il declino della musica contemporanea". Retrieved July 23, 2019.
- bologna violenta lastfm.it
- Bologna violenta rockit.it
- Bologna Violenta, nuovo disco e nuovo tour rockit.it
- Bologna Violenta :: Le interviste di OndaRock
- (video) Intervista a Nicola Manzan - Bologna Violenta. - storiadellamusica.it
- Bologna violenta - via Mail, 08-02-2010
- Bologna Violenta - Il Nuovissimo Mondo :: Le recensioni di OndaRock
- Bologna Violenta – Utopie E Piccole Soddisfazioni | Recensione
- Press Review on Bologna Violenta website.
|This article about an Italian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|