From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bomb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bomb is an explosive device.
Bomb may also refer to:
In other uses
- Bomb (symbol), used on Mac OS when a non-fatal error occurs
- Bomb (kick), a high kicking tactic used in various codes of football
- Bomb or Bomb vessel, a ship, usually ketch, built around one or several mortars
- Bomb (tank), a famous Canadian Sherman tank from WW II
- Australian slang for an old rundown car
- Bomb, A black bird from the game series Angry Birds
- Dahlbusch Bomb, an emergency evacuation device for use in mining. It does not contain explosive: it was called a "bomb" because of its shape.
- "Bombs" (song), a single by Faithless
- BOMB (magazine), an art magazine
- Back on My B.S., an album by rapper Busta Rhymes
- A Box-office bomb, which refers to a film for which the production and marketing costs greatly exceeded the revenue retained by the movie studio.
- "Bomb" (The Young Ones), an episode of The Young Ones
- Bombing, a form of graffiti expression
- "Bomb" (Chris Brown song)
- Dropping bombs, a jazz percussion technique
- Bomb (book), a 2012 book by Steve Sheinkin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bomb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.