Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bomb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bomb is an explosive device.
Bomb or its variants may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Bomb (book), Bomb: The Race to Build—and Steal—the World's Most Dangerous Weapon, a 2012 book by Steve Sheinkin
- Bomb, a novel by Les Edgerton
- "Bomb" (Chris Brown song)
- "Bombs" (song), a single by Faithless
- Dropping bombs, a jazz percussion technique
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Bomb (magazine), an art magazine
- "Bomb" (The Young Ones), an episode of The Young Ones
- Bombing, a form of graffiti expression
- Box-office bomb, which refers to a film for which the production and marketing costs greatly exceeded the revenue retained by the movie studio.
- Bomb Voyage, a fictional terrorist in the animated film The Incredibles
- Bomb, a common blackbird in the Angry Birds video game series
- Bomb (tank), a famous Canadian Sherman tank from WW II
- Bomb or Bomb vessel, a ship, usually ketch, built around one or several mortars
- Bomb (icon), used on Mac OS and Atari TOS when a fatal error occurs
- Bomb, Australian slang for a jalopy
- Dahlbusch Bomb, a non-explosive emergency evacuation device for use in mining, called a "bomb" because of its shape
- Bob-omb, an enemy in the Mario series of videogames
- Bomba (disambiguation)
- Bombe (disambiguation)
- The Bomb (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bomb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.