|Look up bomba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bomba may refer to:
- Bomba, Belize, a village in the Belize District of Belize
- Bomba, Abruzzo, a comune in Chieti, Italy
- Bomba, Libya, a village near the city of Derna in Libya
- Gulf of Bomba, a body of water in the Mediterranean Sea on the northern coast of Libya
- Bomba (Ecuador), a musical style of Ecuador
- Bomba (Puerto Rico), a musical style of Puerto Rico
- Bomba (band), an Australian band
- "Bomba", a song by Edo Maajka
- Bomba (surname)
- Bomba (cryptography), the Polish device for breaking the Enigma cryptographic machine
- Bomba rice, a Spanish variety of rice
- Bomba, the Jungle Boy, a series of books by Roy Rockwood that later became a film series
- Malaysian Fire and Rescue Department or Bomba
- Bombilla, also known as bomba, a drinking straw used for drinking mate
- Tsar Bomba the popular name for the AN602 hydrogen bomb, the most powerful nuclear weapon ever detonated.
- Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies, nicknamed "King Bomba"
- La Bomba (disambiguation)
- Bomb (disambiguation)
- Bombe (disambiguation)
- Bamba (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bomba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.