Bombo may refer to:
- Bombo (musical), a 1921 Broadway production starring Al Jolson
- "Bombo" (song), by Norwegian singer Adelén
- Bombo criollo or just bombo, a family of Latin American drums
- Bombo legüero, an Argentine drum
- An 18th-century term for tremolo
- Bombo, New South Wales, a suburb of the Municipality of Kiama
- Bombo, Uganda, a town in Luwero District
- Bombo, Tanzania, in Same District
- Aama Bombo, a shaman in the Nepalese Tamang tradition
- Bombo Calandula (born 1983), Angolan former team handball player
- Bombo Rivera (born 1952), Puerto Rican former Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Bombo"
- Bombo Radyo Philippines, a large Filipino radio network
- Bombo Sports & Entertainment, an American film and television production company
- SS Bombo, an Australian coastal freighter that foundered in 1949
- Bombo (video game), a 1986 British game on the Commodore 64
- Bombo, the ball used in chaza, a Colombian racquet sport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bombo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.