Jump to navigation Jump to search
Botany is the scientific study of plant life.
Botany may also refer to:
- Botany, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia
- Boťany, a village in Slovakia
- Botany, New Zealand, a suburb in Auckland, New Zealand
- Botany (New Zealand electorate), a New Zealand Parliamentary electoral district
- Botany Town Centre, a shopping precinct in the Auckland, New Zealand suburb
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Botany.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.