Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bourgeois in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bourgeois is the adjectival form of the French bourgeoisie, a loosely defined designated group characterized by private wealth, an upper class social status, and its related culture.
- Petite bourgeoisie
- Bourgeois Alternative, Danish political party
- Bourgeois liberalism
- Bourgeois nationalism
- Bourgeois pseudoscience
Bourgeois may also refer to:
- Bourgeois (surname)
- bourgeois (typography), the name of the type size between brevier and long primer
- H. L. Bourgeois High School, Gray, Louisiana, United States
- Bourgeois is a synonym for these wine grapes:
- Bourgeois fish, a common name for Lutjanus sebae, a snapper from the Indo-West Pacific
Art, literature and music
- Bourgeois tragedy
- BoBo, or Bobo, abbreviation of bourgeois bohemian, a term popularized by David Brooks in his book Bobos in Paradise
- Le Bourgeois gentilhomme, a play by Molière
- Le Bourgeois gentilhomme (Strauss), an orchestral suite by Richard Strauss
- Les Bourgeois, a song (and album) by Jacques Brel
- "The Bourgeois Blues", blues song
- The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie, a film by Luis Buñuel
- All pages beginning with "Bourgeois"
- All pages with a title containing Bourgeois
- Bourgeoys (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bourgeois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.