From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Braničevo may refer to:
- Braničevo (region), a geographical region in Serbia
- Braničevo District, a district in Serbia
- Braničevo (Golubac), a village in Serbia, in the Golubac municipality
- Braničevo (fortress), a fortress in Serbia, in Selo Kostolac
- Eparchy of Braničevo, an eparchy (diocese) of the Serbian Orthodox Church
- Banate of Braničevo, a province of the medieval Kingdom of Hungary
- Siege of Braničevo (1154)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Braničevo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.