From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brio or BRIO may refer to:
- brio is a noun: quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous; in music, see List of musical terminology
- Brio is another word for 'life force'
- Brio (company), a Swedish toymaking company
- Brio Tuscan Grille, a restaurant chain in the United States (part of Bravo Brio Restaurant Group)
- Brio (magazine), magazine from Focus on the Family
- MN Brio typeface
- Brio Technology (also known as Brio Software) was a software company that was taken over by Hyperion Solutions
- Brio is also a popular datawarehouse reporting tool now overtaken by Hyperion Solutions
- HP Brio, a range of desktop PCs
- Brio is a popular brand of Chinotto soft drink, sold mostly in Canada
- Brio, the German translation name of The Horse And His Boy title character, a talking horse, known as Bree (Narnia) in the English language original
- Architecture Brio is an architecture practice based in Mumbai, India
- Honda Brio, a hatchback car
- Brio (comics), a comic book character published by Marvel Comics, as a part of the Proemial Gods she is a cosmic entity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.