From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up briquet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Briquet may refer to:
- People named Briquet
- Fortunée Briquet (1782–1815), French femme de lettres
- Charles-Moïse Briquet (1880–1918) - Swiss paper merchant and scholar of watermarks.
- Jean Briquet, (né Jehan de Villeroye) fl. 1420, a Renaissance composer
- John Briquet (1870–1931) - Swiss botanist
- Paul Briquet (1796–1881), French psychiatrist
- Artois Hound or Briquet, a rare breed of dog, and a descendant of the Bloodhound
- Briquette or briquet, a block of flammable matter which is used as fuel to start and maintain a fire
- Briquet's, a famous 19th century private school at Plain Palais, Geneva, Switzerland
- Sabre, a sword with a curved, single-edged blade and a rather large hand guard, often carried in past centuries by infantrymen and artillerymen.
- A type of sandwich.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Briquet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.