From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Britannic (disambiguation))
|Look up Britannic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Britannic may also refer to any of the following ships:
- SS Britannic (1874), holder of the Blue Riband, owned by the White Star Line
- HMHS Britannic (1914), owned by the White Star Line and third sister ship of RMS Olympic and RMS Titanic, sank in 1916 after hitting a mine
- MV Britannic (1929), a motor liner owned by the White Star Line and then Cunard Line, scrapped in 1960
- Britannic (film), a 2000 film based on the story of the HMHS Britannic
- SS Britannic, a fictional ocean liner in the 1974 movie Juggernaut
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Britannic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.