From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up British in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
British may refer to:
- Great Britain, an island; the location of England, Wales, and Scotland
- United Kingdom, a sovereign state
Peoples and culture
- British people, nationals or natives of the United Kingdom
- Britishness, the British identity and common culture
- British English, the English language as spoken and written in Great Britain or, more broadly, throughout the British Isles
- Celtic Britons, an ancient ethno-linguistic group
- Brittonic languages (formerly called British)
- British nationality law, of the United Kingdom which concerns citizenship and other categories of British nationality
- Terminology of the British Isles
- Alternative names for the British
- English (disambiguation)
- Britannic (disambiguation)
- British Isles
- Briton (disambiguation)
- Britain (disambiguation)
- Great Britain (disambiguation)
- United Kingdom (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "British"
- All pages with titles containing "British"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title British.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.