From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Degrees Brix (°Bx) is a unit of measurement of sucrose in a liquid.
Brix may also refer to:
- Brix, Manche, a small town of Normandy in the Manche department
- Adolf Ferdinand Wenceslaus Brix, after which the unit degrees Brix was named
- Emil Brix, Austrian diplomat
- BRIX, Filipino-American song-writer, producer and performer with a licensed business in Massachusetts est. 1982
- Juco Brix, American Hip-Hop beat maker
- Brix Smith, American-born singer and guitarist
- Bruce Bennett, American actor originally named "Herman Brix"
- Brix (video game), a puzzle game for the Personal Computer
- not to be confused with Zzyzzyxx, another videogame also known as Brix, found in arcades instead
- Brix (database), a database of protein fragments.
- BRiX, open-source operating system
- Brixton, a borough of London
- Brix Restaurant, an eatery located in Boston
- Brix Chocolate, a chocolate for wine
- Brix, a bibliographic database produced by the Building Research Establishment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.