- oilseeds - canola, sunflowers
- winter and summer cereals - wheat, barley, oats, triticale, sorghum, maize, millets
- pulses - lupins, chickpeas, faba beans, field peas, mung beans, soybeans, lentils
- sugar cane
Within Australia today,[when?] these crops are farmed across more than 200,000 km².
Broadacre is defined also as land parcels greater than 4,000 m² and certain land-use criteria for all government land designated for release and future urban zoned land.
- Advances in broadacre. Baulkham Hills, N.S.W.: Rhone-Poulenc, 1999.
- Analysis of broadacre land in the Adelaide and Outer Adelaide Statistical Divisions.
|This agriculture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|