Broken English (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Broken English refers to certain forms of incorrect or ungrammatical use of the English language.
Broken English may also refer to:
- Broken English (1981 film), a 1981 film
- Broken English (1996 film), a 1996 New Zealand film
- Broken English (2007 film), a 2007 film
- Broken English (album), a 1979 album by Marianne Faithfull
- Broken English (band), a 1980s pop band
- "Broken English", a song by Rise Against from the album Revolutions per Minute
- Broken English (label), a part of the East West Records family of labels
- Bad English, a rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broken English.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.