From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up broom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A broom is a cleaning tool which also had other uses (e.g. magical and punitive).
Broom may also refer to:
- Broom, Bedfordshire, England
- Broom, Cumbria, England
- Park Broom, Cumbria, England
- Broom, South Yorkshire, England
- Broom, Warwickshire, England
- Loch Broom, Scotland
- Broom (plant), a group of shrubs
- Broom: An International Magazine of the Arts, a modernist literary magazine
- Equipment used in broomball
- Broom (album), an album by the American band Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.