Bruce Lee: The Curse of the Dragon
|Bruce Lee: The Curse of the Dragon|
|Directed by||Fred Weintraub
|Produced by||Tom Khun
|Written by||Davis Miller|
Linda Lee Cadwell
|Narrated by||George Takei|
|Music by||David Wheatley
|Edited by||David Klandrud|
|Distributed by||Warner Brothers|
Bruce Lee: The Curse of the Dragon is a 1993 documentary film about Bruce Lee. The film includes interviews from some of his fellow students and opponents who worked alongside him in his movies. The film is directed by Tom Kuhn and Fred Weintraub and written by Davis Miller, author of the books My Dinner with Ali and The Tao of Bruce Lee.
Curse of the Dragon contains interviews from the following people:
- Chuck Norris, who trained with Lee and starred in Way of the Dragon as Lee's final opponent.
- Dan Inosanto, a student of Bruce Lee who appeared in Game of Death as an opponent of Lee.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, a professional basketball player and student of Lee who also appeared in Game of Death as Lee's final opponent.
- Robert Wall, a student of Chuck Norris who became friends with Lee after meeting him at a Kung-Fu demonstration in San Francisco.
- Robert Baker, who starred as Lee's final opponent in Fist of Fury. Baker was a student of Lee's.
- Taky Kimura, a student of Lee who was slated to play the second floor guardian in Game of Death. The scene was never shot.
- Brandon Lee, the son of Lee, who would die only a year later while filming The Crow.
- Linda Lee Cadwell, the wife of Bruce Lee.
In 2000, Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey was released, containing lost footage of Lee's Game of Death. DVD's of Curse of the Dragon were released with A Warrior's Journey as a bonus disc after its release. A Warrior's Journey may also be found as a bonus disc on the 2004 special edition of Enter the Dragon.
Other Similar Documentaries
- Bruce Lee: The Legend
- The Legend of Bruce Lee
- Bruce Lee: In His Own Words
- Death by Misadventure
- Path of the Dragon
- Intercepting the Fist
- Martial Arts Maser
- The Unbeatable Bruce Lee
- The Man and the Myth/Legend