He later got involved in America's Cup sailing, where he was a member of the French afterguard in the 1977 Herbert Pell Cup. He helmed the French boat in the 1980 Herbert Pell Cup and 1983 Louis Vuitton Cup. Credited with creating the Louis Vuitton Cup, Troublé later ran the Louis Vuitton Media Centre for the 2000 and 2003 America's Cups and organised the Louis Vuitton Pacific Series and Louis Vuitton Trophy.
- "Bruno Trouble Bio, Stats, and Results | Olympics at". Sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "The French in the Cup". Groupamateamfrance.americascup.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.[permanent dead link]
- Paul V. Oliva (2011-08-07). "Bruno Troublé and his signature red pants". SFGate. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "America's Cup legend Bruno Trouble ready to head to Auckland if Team NZ win". Stuff.co.nz. 2017-06-26. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "Queen's Birthday Honours: Bruno Trouble". New Zealand Herald. 2003-06-02. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|