Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bryn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bryn is a Welsh word meaning hill. It may also refer to:
- Bryn, Caerphilly, a UK location in Wales
- Bryn, Cheshire, a UK location in England
- Bryn, an electoral division of Conwy County Borough Council, Wales
- Bryn, Greater Manchester
- Bryn, Gwynedd, a UK location in Wales
- Bryn, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, Wales
- Bryn, Neath Port Talbot, Wales
- Bryn, Powys, a UK location in Wales
- Bryn, Rhondda Cynon Taf, a UK location in Wales
- Bryn, Shropshire, a UK location in England
- Bryn, Swansea, a UK location in Wales
- Bryn, Akershus, Bærum, Norway
- Bryn, Oslo, Norway
- Bryn, a village of Halych Raion, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast, Ukraine
- Bryn (surname)
- Bryn (album), a 2003 album by Welsh bass-baritone Bryn Terfel
- "Bryn", a 2008 song by Vampire Weekend from Vampire Weekend
People with the given name
- Bryn Allen (1921–2005), Welsh international footballer
- Bryn Apprill (born 1996), American voice actress affiliated with Funimation
- Bryn Hargreaves (born 1985), English rugby league player
- Bryn Lockie (born 1968), Scottish cricketer
- Bryn McAuley (born 1989), Canadian voice actress
- Bryn Terfel (born 1965), Welsh opera singer
- Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Bryne (disambiguation)
- Brynn (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bryn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.