Buffalo Commercial Bank
|Headquarters||Juba, South Sudan|
|Lual Acuek Lual Deng
|Products||Loans, Checking, Savings, Foreign Exchange, Investments, ATM Cards|
The bank is an indigenous South Sudanese financial institution, serving the banking needs of the people and businesses of this part of the world. It is a small but growing private commercial bank headquartered in Juba, the capital and largest city in South Sudan.
Buffalo Commercial Bank was established in 2008, following the cessation of hostilities between Sudan and South Sudan and the signing of the Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) in Naivasha, Kenya, in 2005.
The branch network of the bank include the following locations: 
- Malakia Branch - Juba
- Juba Market Branch - Juba Main Branch
- Wazarat Branch - Ministerial Premises, Juba
- Wau Branch - Wau
- Website of Buffalo Commercial Bank
- Website of Bank of Southern Sudan
- List of Financial Institutions Operating In Southern Sudan