Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up burden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burden or burthen may refer to:
- Burden of proof (disambiguation)
- Burden (accounting), an old term for overhead (business) (O/H) costs
- Burden, in electrical engineering is the impedance presented to the secondary winding of a Current transformer
- Burden (or burthen), an old term for ship's tonnage of cargo carrying capacity, from the archaic "burthen" or "byrthen"
- Burden (surname), people with the surname Burden
- Burden (or burthen), a refrain in English hymns and songs
- Burden (music), the part of a musical instrument used to produce a drone
- "Burden", a single from the album Watershed by progressive death metal band Opeth
- "Burdens", a song by Kenny Wayne Shepherd from The Place You're In
- "Burdens", a song by The Yawpers composed by The Yawpers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.