Jump to navigation Jump to search
Burnet is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Alastair Burnet (1928-2013), British journalist.
- Alexander Burnet (1615–1684), Scottish clergyman.
- David G. Burnet (1788–1870), president of the Republic of Texas.
- David Burnet (Quebec politician) (c. 1803–1853), businessman and political figure in Lower Canada.
- Gilbert Burnet (1643–1715), Scottish historian and Anglican bishop.
- Frank Macfarlane Burnet (1895–1985), Australian biologist.
- Guy Burnet (born 1983), English film, television and theatre actor.
- Isaac G. Burnet (1784–1856), Mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Jacob Burnet (1770–1853), American jurist and statesman from Ohio.
- Jean Burnet (1920–2009), Canadian academic specializing in ethnic studies.
- John Burnet (architect) (1814–1901), Scottish architect
- John Burnet (classicist) (1863–1928), Scottish classicist.
- John Burnet (painter) (1781 or 1784–1868), Scottish engraver and painter.
- John James Burnet (1857–1938), Scottish Edwardian architect
- Lorenzo Burnet (born 1991), Dutch footballer
- Noel Burnet (1904–1953), Australian koala expert
- Robert Burnet, Lord Crimond (1592–1661), Scottish advocate and judge.
- Ronnie Burnet (1918–1999), English cricketer and last amateur captain of Yorkshire County Cricket Club.
- Thomas Burnet (1635?-1715), theologian and writer on cosmogony
- William Burnet (1688–1729), British colonial administrator
- William Burnet (1730–1791), American physician and political leader
|surname Burnet. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|