(Redirected from Burthen)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up burden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Burden or burthen may refer to:
- Burden of proof (disambiguation)
- Burden (accounting), an old term for overhead (business) (O/H) costs
- Burden, in electrical engineering is the impedance presented to the secondary winding of a Current transformer
- Burden (or burthen), an old term for ship's tonnage of cargo carrying capacity, from the archaic "burthen" or "byrthen"
- Burden (surname), people with the surname Burden
- Burden (or burthen), a refrain in English hymns and songs
- Burden (music), the part of a musical instrument used to produce a drone
- "Burden", a single from the album Watershed by progressive death metal band Opeth
- "Burdens", a song by Kenny Wayne Shepherd from The Place You're In
- "Burdens", a song by The Yawpers composed by The Yawpers
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.