|Total views||2.3 billion|
Busy Beavers (also known as We Are Busy Beavers) is an online children’s educational program. It is aimed at parents and teachers of toddlers who speak English or are learning English as a second language, and parents of children with a learning disability, autism or delayed speech. The Busy Beavers YouTube channel and website provide interactive media to help teach children. Their YouTube channel has over 2 billion views, and over 2 million subscribers. Busy Beavers was Founded in 2006
In 2004, Dave Martin created Busy Beavers as an online business that produces children’s educational videos on YouTube and DVDs. In March 2014, he launched a YouTube premium channel called Busy Beavers TV that gives the subscribers, all of Busy Beavers’ existing videos ad-free and in high definition.
They have also created an app for iOS and Android called Busy Beavers Jukebox.
- Anthony, John (2014-06-22). "YouTube success with kids' videos". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- "Busy Beavers children's YouTube channel ready to take on world". Stuff. Retrieved 29 May 2017.
- "Top 100 Networked YouTubers in Channel_frederator_network Sorted by Most Viewed - Socialblade.com". socialblade.com. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- "New Roku Channels – April 8, 2016". suzguru.com. 2016-04-12. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- "Kidoodle.TV Adds Four New Titles to Catalog - TVKIDS". TVKIDS. 2016-09-05. Retrieved 2016-11-01.