|, CKLiK, CaM-K1, CaMKID, calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase ID|
This gene encodes a member of the Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase 1 subfamily of serine/threonine kinases. The encoded protein may be involved in the regulation of granulocyte function through the chemokine signal transduction pathway. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms of this gene have been described.
- Human CAMK1D genome location and CAMK1D gene details page in the UCSC Genome Browser.
- Overview of all the structural information available in the PDB for UniProt: Q8IU85 (Human Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type 1D (CAMK1D)) at the PDBe-KB.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000183049 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000039145 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:". National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine.
- "Entrez Gene: Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase ID".
|This article on a gene on human chromosome 10 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|