From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CIMA may refer to:
- CIMA: The Enemy, console role-playing game
- CIMA (AM), a defunct radio station (1040 AM) located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- (R)-citramalate synthase, an enzyme
- CIMA, Changsha International Mahjong Association, officially founded in August 2015.
- Canadian Independent Music Association, formerly the Canadian Independent Record Production Association
- Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, Cayman Island's primary financial services regulator
- Center for Intercultural and Multilingual Advocacy, a department in the College of Education at Kansas State University
- Center for International Media Assistance, a media development organization in Washington, DC.
- Centre International de la Mécanique d'Art (International centre for Art Mechanics), a museum in Switzerland
- Channel Industries Mutual Aid, Channel Industries Mutual Aid, a Houston emergency response organization
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (formed 1919)
- Chenille International Manufacturers Association
- CIMA Festival or Concerti in Monte Argentario, Italian international classical music festival in Monte Argentario
- Cyprus Institute of Marketing (established 1978)
- Microlight and Paramotor Commission, a Fédération Aéronautique Internationale commission
- CIMA (wrestler) (born 1977), stage name of Japanese professional wrestler Nobuhiko Oshima
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CIMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.