View of CITIC Tower from Kowloon
|Location||Hong Kong, China|
|Roof||413 ft (126 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||P & T Architects & Engineers Ltd|
CITIC Tower (中信大廈) is a 33-storey office building on Tim Mei Avenue, Admiralty, Hong Kong. It is the corporate headquarters of CITIC Pacific Ltd, a conglomerate publicly traded on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and listed on the Hang Seng Index, and also a subsidiary of the CITIC Group.
CITIC Tower is also the headquarters of another development partner, Kerry Group.
Design and construction
The tower was conceived as an equilateral triangular block with landscaped sky gardens at various levels. The architecture was designed by P&T Group. Its unique design is composed of equilateral triangles and circles.
CITIC Tower was completed in 1997 under a fast track development programme.
Location and facilities
It borders the Tamar site in Admiralty and features a view of Victoria Harbour. At the lower levels there is a shopping mall and carpark. There is a footbridge connecting it with Admiralty Centre and MTR Admiralty Station.
- Maybank (7/F,18/F)
- CITIC Pacific Ltd (29/F-32/F)
- CITIC Capital (27/F-28/F)
- CITIC Securities International (8/F,11/F & 26/F)
- Ernst & Young (12/F-17/F, 19/F-22/F)
- Kaplan (6/F)
- Mizuho Bank
- Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd (2/F)
- Bus: 1, 2, 5, 5B, 6, 6X, 10, 11, 12A, 12M, 15, 18, 18P, 23, 23A, 23B, 25, 26, 37A, 37B, 40, 40M, 43X, 46X, 66, 70, 75, 90, 90B, 97, 101, 103, 104, 109, 111, 113, 115, 182, 260, 307, 590A, 601, 603, 619, 629, 641, 680, 681, 690, 692, 720, 720A, 780, 788, 789, 905, 914, 930, 960, 961, 962, 962B, 962X, 967, 968, 969, A11, A12, E11, M590, M722, N8, N8X, N11, N90, N121, N182, N619, N680, N691, N962, N968, N969
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Citic Tower.|