From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CME can refer to any of the following:
- Chief mechanical engineer, persons in charge of building or maintaining locomotives
- Ciudad del Carmen International Airport, Campeche, Mexico
- Clathrin-mediated endocytosis, another name for receptor-mediated endocytosis (RME)
- Computer mediated environment, creation of alternate reality through computer interfaces
- Continuing medical education
- Coronal mass ejection, a massive burst of stellar wind and other ejecta from a star
- Coroner (county medical examiner)
- Cystoid macular edema, a form of macular edema, an eye disorder
- Concurrent Machine Environment, a computing environment supporting ICL Direct Machine Environment
- Canadian Military Engineers, the military engineer branch of the Canadian Forces
- Central European Media Enterprises
- Central Music Company (CME), Beijing, China
- CME Group, a financial securities exchange services and information firm
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange, a financial and commodity derivative exchange, owned by CME Group
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, a historically black denomination of Methodism, formerly called "Colored Methodist Episcopal Church"
- College of Military Engineering, Pune, a training institution of the Indian Army Corps of Engineers
- Columbia Music Entertainment, former name for Nippon Columbia, a record label in Tokyo, Japan
- Creighton Manning Engineering, a civil engineering firm in Albany, New York
- Prince Edward Air, an airline (IATA code)
- World Water Council (Conseil Mondial de l'Eau), an international think-tank focused on water issues
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.