CRP Henri Tudor
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Coordinates: The Public Research Centre Henri Tudor (or CRP Henri Tudor) is a Luxembourg-based research institute. Created in late 1987, in the framework of the Luxembourgish law of 9 March 1987 about public research, the CRP Henri Tudor took its name from Henri Owen Tudor, a famous Luxembourgish engineer.
CRP Henri Tudor's main mission was to contribute to the improvement and the strengthening of the innovation capacities of enterprises and public organizations. On 1 January 2015, the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor and the Public Research Center Gabriel Lippmann merged to form a new Research and Technology Organization (RTO), the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology.
Activities and services
Applied, experimental and doctoral research; development of tools, methods, labels, certifications and standards; technological assistance, consulting and watch services; knowledge and competence transfer; incubation of high-tech companies as well as training and high-level qualification were part of CRP Henri Tudor’s scope of activities.
With the signature of the Performance Contract 2008–2010 with the Luxembourgish State, CRP Henri Tudor’s activities were oriented towards five scientific and technological fields:
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Environmental Technologies
- Health Care Technologies
- Materials Technologies
- Business Organisation and Management
Departments of the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor were:
- Resource Centre for Environmental Technologies (CRTE)
- Resource Centre for Health Care Technologies (CR SANTEC)
- Resource Centre for Technologies and Innovation in Construction (CRTI-B)
- SITec®, Knowledge Transfer & Training Centre
- Technology Watch Centre (CVT)
- High-tech business incubator Technoport®
- Advanced Materials & Structures (AMS)
- Service Science & Innovation (SSI)
- Tudor IT Process Assessment, a method for assessment of IT processes
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Centre de recherche public Henri-Tudor.|
- Official website
- "Force motrice. Histoire de la recherche publique à travers les 20 ans du CRP Henri Tudor". Force motrice (ISBN 978-2-87954-203-4). CRP Henri Tudor. 2008.