CSX may refer to:
- CSX Transportation, a United States railroad company
- CSX Corporation, the above railroad system's parent company
- IATA code for Changsha Huanghua International Airport
- Cambodia Securities Exchange
- Shelby CSX, a limited-production performance automobile based on the Dodge Shadow
- Acura CSX, an entry-level luxury car from Acura, designed and sold in Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CSX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.